SSS IT is providing training on various technologies. One of them is java training. Java is a programming language and it is also a platform.
Java is a simple, object oriented, concurrent and general purpose programming language.
Some other important features of java are robust, secure, portable, interactive and high performance.
Java was developed by Sun Microsystems in 1995 since then it has become very popular due to its feature like platform independent and robust in the case of memory management.
It will make you surprised when you know that today, around 1.2 billion desktops runs java
Because java has its own run time environment (JRE) and API so it is called platform.
According to Sun Microsystems, nearly 3 billion devices run java.
Some of these devices are mobile phones, games, robotics, application in banking sector etc.
- Life Time Validity: once you are enrolled in SSS IT for java training, you can revise your topic or whole syllabus any time. Even you can revise after 5 years.
- Training by Java Professionals You will get trained by java professionals who have 5+ years of experience. Our best trainers are Mr. Sonoo Jaiswal, Mr. Abhinav .
- Problem Solving Team: We have experts on java training who are ready to help the students for any java problems.
- Project Development: We develop 2 projects using servlet, jsp and struts 2 technologies from very core in front of students. We make you able to develop projects not just providing project.
- Good job assistance
- You will get an opportunity to work on real time projects
- Interaction with Industry Experts
- Small Batches to focus on each student
- We mainly focus on practical classes rather than theoretical classrooms.
- You will get a chance to involve in live project.
- We provide Training letter on Training completion.
- You can get online training from our tutorial website http://www.javatpoint.com/java-tutorial
- If you have any query or problem regarding java you can add your query on our forum http://www.javatpoint.com/forum
|Core Java||03:00 to 04:30||Mr. Sonoo Jaiswal|
|Advance Java||05:00 to 06:30||Mr. Sonoo Jaiswal|
|Core Java(Fresh Batch)||10:00 to 11:30||Mr Akhil Singhal|
Core Java Syllabus
Advance Java Syllabus